Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
- To register for the site, simply go to https://cwis.org/secure/login/register/.
- Choose and enter a username.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose and enter a password.
- Complete the ReCaptcha field (if it us difficult to make out the letters, you may reload new ones or opt to hear them.)
- Now click the "register" button.
- You should receive a confirmation email at the address you provided containing an activation link. Click the link in the email (or copy it and paste it into your browser) and you are fully registered and ready to go!
I am having troubles logging in
- If you are having trouble logging into the site, please click here and then attempt to log in again.
- If the first solution did not remedy the login trouble, please send an email to our web support describing the problem in detail and the steps taken. You may use the form at the webSupport page.
I have purchased a subscription to the George Manuel Library, what do I do now?
- Now that you have a subscription, simply log in to the website at https:/biafra.cwis.org/secure/login/, then proceed to the George Manuel Library (there is a link in the left sidebar of every page). GML is at http://biafra.cwis.org/GML/. You may now explore all of the content in the Library by navigating the menu on the lower right side of the George Manuel Library pages. All downloads in the GML should now be available to you. Enjoy!